A spiritual journal or faith book, is an important tool in measuring your spiritual growth. It can be a source of comfort and strength to you in times of heartache, sorrow or distress by reminding you of obstacles you have overcome in the past, as a result of your faith.
Additionally, this type of journal can help you stay focused, and give you the ability to put things in perspective when there appears to be confusion all around you.
Prayer or blessing journals are similar. You may choose to keep different journals, or one type of journal which encompasses everything to do with your spiritual life journey.
Click Here to purchase a Secret Changes Journal Now!
What To Write
- Your personal, spiritual and practical needs.
- Personal behavioral struggles in your daily life with family, friends, co-workers, etc.
- Personal identity struggles you may experience.
- Disappointment, pain, hurt and suffering you may experience.
- Anything of a spiritual or personal significance that happens in your life.
- Joys, sorrows, victories and failures.
- Thanksgivings and praise.
- Observations and insights.
- Pilgrimages and travel and how these enhanced your spiritual growth.
- Life lessons learned.
- Quotations from spiritual books.
- Specific prayers or prayer requests.
- Prayers that are answered.
- Spiritual guidance you receive in your daily life.
- Sermon notes or verses from a spiritual book that have a special meaning for you.
- Things you discover as you read back through your spiritual journal.
Include feelings, thoughts, reflections, as well as past events that have contributed to your spiritual growth.
Write down your hopes and prayers for the future and how your faith is an integral part of your life.
Return from Spiritual Journal to Journal Writing
Return to Secret Changes Homepage