21 Good Advice Tips
Good advice is something we could all use now and then. We may receive good advice from our friends, co-workers, or family. We may solicit it, or it may be offered to us freely.
I received a list one day of twenty-one good advice tips from a friend. These tips may have traveled the globe a time or two, and perhaps you have seen them.
I found these tips valuable and wanted to share them with you.
This list of good advice tips reminds me of a list a loving parent or grandparent may have created, or maybe even inherited from their parents or grandparents, and decided to pass down to their children or grandchildren.
I hope you find value in these tips and enjoy them as I have.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man or woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
5. When you say, “I'm sorry,” look the person in the eye.
6. Learn to forgive yourself for mistakes you have made.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Spend some time alone.
15. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all of your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
Receive YOUR free monthly copy of Secret Changes Newsletter!
Secret Changes Free Monthly Newsletter is dedicated to bringing our subscribers spam-free publications packed full of useful information including Personal Growth tips, techniques and tools, various freebies, exclusive specials from our product line, and more!
Return from Good Advice to Secret Changes Homepage