Writing in a gratitude journal has created amazing transformation for millions of people.
Not only will this type of journaling help you to focus on all of the blessings in your life, but it is also a great way to attract more of those good things to you. Appreciation of what you already have is essential in attracting more of what you want.
Gratitude journals also helps you maintain a positive attitude, because you train your mind to focus on and acknowledge your blessings on a daily basis. When you consciously feel grateful for the abundance that exists in your life, you are bound to feel more love, joy and happiness all around you.
This type of journaling is similar to writing in a diary, but one in which you focus on all of the things for which you are grateful each day.
On some days, you may find it a challenge to focus on your blessings, but the more you write in your gratitude journal, the easier it will be to focus on the positive and reflect on the negative things in your life with more perspective.
In addition to writing about the things for which you feel grateful, you may also want to include positive quotes or inspirational sayings that are meaningful to you. You may also want to paste photos or sketches that are related to your positive experiences.
Click Here to purchase a Secret Changes Journal Now!
- Choose a journal or notebook to write down your experiences.
- Jot down or make mental notes of things as they happen over the course of the day.
- Find a quiet place where you can be in touch with your thoughts and feelings, and write down your experiences without interruption.
- Write down anything large or small for which you feel grateful. It can be anything that happened during the day or anything in your immediate surroundings – the dinner you had that night, the roof over your head, your good health, or the helping hand you received from a stranger. You can begin by writing points or simple sentences and then expand them into paragraphs as you go.
- You can personalize your journal by including photos, drawings, poetry, clippings from magazines or anything else that makes you feel good.
- Try to write in your journal on a regular basis.
- Maintaining a journal is not just about writing. Take time also to read it regularly. Doing so can help lift your spirits when you are facing a challenging day.
Return from Gratitude Journal to Journal Writing
Return to Secret Changes Homepage