Remarkable Remedies for Low Self-Esteem
If you are suffering the mental crisis of low self-esteem, serious action should be taken to raise it before it leads to more serious conditions - depression for example.
What can you do to revive your self-esteem? Here are some remarkably simple yet effective steps:
1. Satisfy or Indulge Yourself - Eat whatever you want, play a sport you're most interested in, go to places that make you happy. Feeling good about what you are doing will help you feel good about yourself.
2. Get in Touch with Your Close Friends Often - Their encouragement and company can boost your confidence level. Seeing that other people feel positively towards you will help you feel positive about yourself.
3. Whatever You Do Well, Do Often - If you have a certain skill or talent that you're good at, develop it. If you see yourself becoming or performing better than others, that will really boost your self-esteem to greater heights.
4. Do whatever reminds you that you are a good, brilliant, capable, responsible, and caring person - Especially when you experience the opposite feeling.
5. Imagine yourself as famous and successful - Especially if you feel that others are not paying attention to you.
6. Safeguard and maintain good health - This is the solid foundation upon which all self-improvement is built.
7. Set yourself attainable goals - No matter how small or insignificant they may seem, every goal you hit, every new level you attain ... is a success that builds your self-esteem.
About the Author -
Verity Eznu is one of the virtual hosts at
, the self-improvement portal. An EZ Way to a New U at eznu.com!
Return from Remedies For Low Self-Esteem to Self Esteem Articles Page
Return to Secret Changes Homepage